GDPR information obligation
Who is the data controller?
The Administrator of Personal Data (hereinafter the Administrator) is the company "Jakub Startek Grafit", operating at the address: Krochmalna 56/37, Warsaw, with a tax identification number (NIP): 1231473791, providing services electronically via the Website
How can you contact the data controller?
The Administrator can be contacted in one of the following ways
Postal address - Jakub Startek Grafit, Krochmalna 56/37, Warsaw
E-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone call – +48 535 123 728
Contact form - available at: / contact
Has the Administrator appointed a Personal Data Inspector?
Pursuant to Art. 37 of the GDPR, the Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
In matters relating to the processing of data, including personal data, please contact the Administrator directly.
Where do we obtain personal data from and what are their sources?
Data is obtained from the following sources:
- from data subjects
- in the case of registration using social networks, with the expressed informed consent of these people from these social networks
What is the scope of personal data processed by us?
They are processed on the website ordinary personal dataprovided voluntarily by the persons they concern
(E.g. name and surname, login, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, etc.)
What are the purposes of data processing by us?
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users are processed for one of the following purposes:
- Implementation of electronic services:
- Newsletter services (including sending advertising content with consent)
- Administrator's communication with Users on matters related to the Website and data protection
- Ensuring the legitimate interest of the Administrator
What are the legal grounds for data processing?
The website collects and processes Users' data on the basis of:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)
- art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and
the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party
- art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and
- Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)
- Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800)
- Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83)
What is the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator?
- In order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in the protection of our rights, including but not limited to;
- To assess the risk of potential customers
- To evaluate planned marketing campaigns
- For the purpose of direct marketing
How long do we process personal data?
As a rule, the indicated personal data is stored only for the duration of the service provided by the Administrator. They are deleted or anonymized in the period up to 30 days from the end of the provision of services (e.g. deletion of a registered user account, unsubscribing from the Newsletter list, etc.)
In exceptional situations, in order to secure the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, this period may be extended. In such a situation, the Administrator will store the indicated data, from the time the User requests their removal, no longer than for a period of 3 years in the event of a breach or suspected breach of the provisions of the website regulations by the data subject.
Who is the recipient of the data, including personal data?
As a rule, the only recipient of the data is the Administrator.
Data processing may, however, be entrusted to other entities that provide services to the Administrator in order to maintain the operation of the Website.Such entities include, inter alia:
- Hosting companies that provide hosting or related services to the Administrator
- Companies through which the Newsletter service is provided
Will your personal data be transferred outside the European Union?
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Unionunless they have been published as a result of an individual action of the User (e.g. entering a comment or entry), which will make the data available to every visitor to the website.
Will personal data be the basis for automated decision making?
Personal data will not be used for automated decision making (profiling).
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
The right to access personal data
Users have the right to access their personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
The right to rectify personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to immediately correct personal data that is incorrect and / or supplement incomplete personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
The right to delete personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to delete their personal data immediately, upon a request submitted to the Administrator.
In the case of user accounts, the deletion of data consists in the anonymization of data enabling the User's identification.
In the case of the Newsletter service, the User has the option of removing his personal data by himself using the link in each e-mail sent.
The right to limit the processing of personal data
Users have the right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR, incl. questioning the correctness of personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
The right to transfer personal data
Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator personal data regarding the User in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, implemented at the request submitted to the Administrator
The right to object to the processing of personal data
Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases specified in art. 21 of the GDPR, implemented at the request of the Administrator
Right to lodge a complaint
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.